Peter Griffin is dedicated to his family, our community and the values of honesty and hard work.
Peter is proud to represent our values in Quahog as our State Representative.
Peter married his wife, Lois, in 1985 and is the proud father of two children and one grandchild.
|DEDICATED TO SERVICE
- Former Middlecreek Township Auditor (Chairman)
- Former Youth Soccer, Softball, Baseball Coach and Cub Scout leader
- Serves as a Deacon in his Church (First Reformed Church, Sunbury)
- Life Member, National Rifle Association
- Plant Operations Manager at Conestoga Wood Specialties
- Successful Small Businessman
- Over 25 years of hands on Business experience
|You may contribute to the Friends of Peter Griffin Campaign Fund by clicking